About Sonoro Energy
Sonoro is a Toronto Venture Exchange oil and gas publicly traded company (TSXV:SNV) focused on oil and gas exploration and production in South East Asia.
Sonoro through its wholly owned subsidiaries has a 71.5 percent working interest in a production sharing contract (PSC), plus a pending 28% working interest waiting on government approval, for the exploration rights to a 1094 square kilometer onshore area on Sulawesi Indonesia called the Budong Budong PSC. The company plans to revisit success by drilling one to two appraisal wells on this PSC for a shallow (500m), well defined Pliocene structure, which through the previously drilled LG-1, had oil and gas shows. The Company is also pursuing other oil and gas opportunities in South East Asia where it sees significant growth opportunity.
Southeast Asia Focus
- 19 May Sonoro Closes Second Tranch of Non-Brokered Private Placement.
- 27 April Sonoro Announces Closing of first Tranche of Non Brokered Private Placement .
- 4 April Sonoro Announces Private Placement Offering
- 11 January License Extension Approval
- 6 December Update on Budong Budong License Extension
- 8 November Independent Prospective Resource Report and Operational Update on the Budong Budong Project
- 11 August Update on Indonesia Budong Budong License
- 20 June Sonoro AGM and Special Meeting
- 7 June Closing of Non- Brokered Private Placement
- 30 May Update on Closing of Non-Brokered Private Placement , Corporate Acquisition and Option Agreement
Current Corporate Presentation
TSX-V:SNV on Google Finance