Board of Directors
Chris Atkinson, Chairman
- Geologist, 30 years international: Shell, ARCO, V.P. ARCO Europe/N. Africa
- Major successes in China, New Zealand, Indonesia and the United Kingdom
- Track record of building and financing start-up exploration and production ventures
- SE Asia, the UK, Canada and the Caribbean.
Richard Wadsworth, Director and CEO
- Professional Petroleum Engineer, 25 years international oil and gas experience:
- Co-Founder of Bankers Petroleum in 2004: Orchestrated the acquisition of the Patos Marinza Oilfield in Albania with initial 500 bopd production.
- Director, President and COO of Bankers Petroleum (2004-2008). Built the team and redeveloped the Patos Marinza oilfield with new technology to grow to 7,000 bopd and over 100 mmbbls of 2P reserves in the first four years. Developed the first oil exports in country in 2004 and established first horizontal drilling in 2008.
- Previously with Premier, Anglo Albanian, Koch, Syncrude and Esso.
David Winter, Director
- Geologist with over 27 years in international oil: Horizon Petroleum, CalValley, AEC, Cdn Oxy, Sun Oil, BP
- Europe, southeast Asia, North America, South America, Africa
- Currently CEO and President of Horizon Petroleum Ltd.; Founder and Director of Canacol Energy
- Formerly with Canadian Occidental in Indonesia
Bill Marpe, General Manager, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Lawyer (TX), 35 years international: Union Texas Petroleum, Transworld Oil Ltd.
- President of three Production Sharing Companies in Indonesia.
- General Manager of P.T. Petcon Borneo: Palangkaraya Block sold to Conoco-Phillips
- Founder and President of Stockbridge Oil & Gas Ltd