About Sonoro Energy
Sonoro is a Toronto Venture Exchange oil and gas publicly traded company (TSXV:SNV) focused on oil and gas exploration and production in South East Asia.
Sonoro, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, has a 99.5 percent working interest in a production sharing contract (PSC) for the exploration rights to a 1,094-square-kilometer onshore area on Sulawesi, Indonesia called the Budong Budong PSC. The company plans to revisit success by drilling one appraisal well on this PSC for a shallow (500-meter), well defined Pliocene structure, which through the previously drilled LG-1, had oil and gas shows. The Company is also pursuing other oil and gas opportunities in Southeast Asia where it sees significant growth opportunity.
Southeast Asia Focus
- Jan. 12, 2018: Sonoro confirms results with government regulator, completes consolidation of Common Shares
- Nov. 23, 2017: Sonoro confirms presence of oil and gas in LG-1 Up-dip well
- Nov. 14, 2017: Sonoro begins drill stem testing on Indonesia's LG-1 Up-dip well
- Nov. 7, 2017: Sonoro reaches total depth, provides update on LG-1 Up-dip drilling
- Oct. 27, 2017: Sonoro offers LG-1 Up-dip well update, now holds an effective 99.5% working interest in Budong Budong
- Oct. 23, 2017: Sonoro provides update on LG-1 Up-dip drilling
- Oct. 19, 2017: Sonoro announces results of its annual and special meeting of shareholders
- Oct. 11, 2017: Drilling update on LG-1 Up-dip
- Oct. 2, 2017: Sonoro Energy commences drilling on LG-1 Up-dip well in Indonesia
- Sept. 14, 2017: Drilling rig arrives at West Sulawesi ahead of LG-1 Up-dip spudding activity
Current Corporate Presentation
TSX-V:SNV on Google Finance