About Sonoro Energy
Sonoro is a Toronto Venture Exchange oil and gas publicly traded company (TSXV:SNV) focused on oil and gas exploration and production in South East Asia.
Sonoro, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, has a 71.5 percent working interest in a production sharing contract (PSC) for the exploration rights to a 1,094-square-kilometer onshore area on Sulawesi, Indonesia called the Budong Budong PSC. The company plans to revisit success by drilling one appraisal well on this PSC for a shallow (500-meter), well defined Pliocene structure, which through the previously drilled LG-1, had oil and gas shows. The Company is also pursuing other oil and gas opportunities in Southeast Asia where it sees significant growth opportunity.
Southeast Asia Focus
- Nov. 14, 2017: Sonoro begins drill stem testing on Indonesia's LG-1 Up-dip well
- Nov. 7, 2017: Sonoro reaches total depth, provides update on LG-1 Up-dip drilling
- Oct. 27, 2017: Sonoro offers LG-1 Up-dip well update, now holds an effective 99.5% working interest in Budong Budong
- Oct. 23, 2017: Sonoro provides update on LG-1 Up-dip drilling
- Oct. 19, 2017: Sonoro announces results of its annual and special meeting of shareholders
- Oct. 11, 2017: Drilling update on LG-1 Up-dip
- Oct. 2, 2017: Sonoro Energy commences drilling on LG-1 Up-dip well in Indonesia
- Sept. 14, 2017: Drilling rig arrives at West Sulawesi ahead of LG-1 Up-dip spudding activity
- August 25, 2017: Sonoro meets with SKKMIGAS to conclude new Budong Budong appraisal well timeline
- August 16, 2017: Sonoro replaces drilling contractor and rig for Budong Budong appraisal well program
- July 19, 2017: Budong Budong project drilling rig, associated equipment ready for transportation
- July 6, 2017: Budong Budong LG-1 Up-dip wellsite completed, ready to accept drilling rig
- June 21, 2017: Road and lease construction begins on Sonoro's Budong Budong LG-1 updip well location in Indonesia
- June 13, 2017: Sonoro acquires land, obtains environmental permit, signs LOI for Budong Budong appraisal well program
- June 1 Sonoro Appoints Dr. Winter to the Board of Directors ,adds Mr. Callaway as CFO
- 19 May Sonoro Closes Second Tranch of Non-Brokered Private Placement.
- 27 April Sonoro Announces Closing of first Tranche of Non Brokered Private Placement .
- 4 April Sonoro Announces Private Placement Offering
- 11 January License Extension Approval
- 6 December Update on Budong Budong License Extension
- 8 November Independent Prospective Resource Report and Operational Update on the Budong Budong Project
- 11 August Update on Indonesia Budong Budong License
- 20 June Sonoro AGM and Special Meeting
- 7 June Closing of Non- Brokered Private Placement
- 30 May Update on Closing of Non-Brokered Private Placement , Corporate Acquisition and Option Agreement
Current Corporate Presentation
TSX-V:SNV on Google Finance