About Sonoro Energy
Sonoro is a Toronto Venture Exchange oil and gas publicly traded company (TSXV:SNV) focused on oil and gas exploration and production in South East Asia.
Sonoro through its wholly owned subsidiaries has a 71.5 percent working interest in a production sharing contract (PSC), plus a pending 28% working interest waiting on government approval, for the exploration rights to a 1094 square kilometer onshore area on Sulawesi Indonesia called the Budong Budong PSC. The company plans to revisit success by drilling one to two appraisal wells on this PSC for a shallow (500m), well defined Pliocene structure, which through the previously drilled LG-1, had oil and gas shows. The Company is also pursuing other oil and gas opportunities in South East Asia where it sees significant growth opportunity.
Southeast Asia Focus
Watch the Web Conference
- August 16, 2017: Sonoro replaces drilling contractor and rig for Budong Budong appraisal well program
- July 19, 2017: Budong Budong project drilling rig, associated equipment ready for transportation
- July 6, 2017: Budong Budong LG-1 Up-dip wellsite completed, ready to accept drilling rig
- June 21, 2017: Road and lease construction begins on Sonoro's Budong Budong LG-1 updip well location in Indonesia
- June 13, 2017: Sonoro acquires land, obtains environmental permit, signs LOI for Budong Budong appraisal well program
- June 1 Sonoro Appoints Dr. Winter to the Board of Directors ,adds Mr. Callaway as CFO
- 19 May Sonoro Closes Second Tranch of Non-Brokered Private Placement.
- 27 April Sonoro Announces Closing of first Tranche of Non Brokered Private Placement .
- 4 April Sonoro Announces Private Placement Offering
- 11 January License Extension Approval
- 6 December Update on Budong Budong License Extension
- 8 November Independent Prospective Resource Report and Operational Update on the Budong Budong Project
- 11 August Update on Indonesia Budong Budong License
- 20 June Sonoro AGM and Special Meeting
- 7 June Closing of Non- Brokered Private Placement
- 30 May Update on Closing of Non-Brokered Private Placement , Corporate Acquisition and Option Agreement
Current Corporate Presentation
TSX-V:SNV on Google Finance