Richard Wadsworth, Chairman & CEO
- Professional Petroleum Engineer, 25 years international oil and gas experience:
- Co-Founder of Bankers Petroleum in 2004: Orchestrated the acquisition of the Patos Marinza Oilfield in Albania with initial 500 bopd production.
- Director, President and COO of Bankers Petroleum (2004-2008). Built the team and redeveloped the Patos Marinza oilfield with new technology to grow to 7,000 bopd and over 100 mmbbls of 2P reserves in the first four years. Developed the first oil exports in country in 2004 and established first horizontal drilling in 2008.
- Previously with Premier, Anglo Albanian, Koch, Syncrude and Esso.
Bill Marpe, General Manager, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Lawyer (TX), 35 years international: Union Texas Petroleum, Transworld Oil Ltd.
- President of three Production Sharing Companies in Indonesia.
- General Manager of P.T. Petcon Borneo: Palangkaraya Block sold to Conoco-Phillips
- Founder and President of Stockbridge Oil & Gas Ltd
Darren Moulds, Chief Financial Officer
- Former executive with TransEuro, Forbes Group, Africa Oil, Dana Gas, Centurion and Price Waterhouse Coopers Plc.
- Experience in countries such as Iraq, Ukraine, Nigeria, Somalia, Egypt
Hening Sugiatno, Sr. Geologist
- Geologist, Colorado School of Mines, M.Sc; more than 20 years Oil E&P experience in Indonesia.
- Exploration Geologist for Coparex and Lundin Indonesia.
- New venture advisor for Oilex, Australia.
- Managed West Kampar and Pase Blocks.
- Developed play concepts leading to award of Palangkaraya PSC, Kalimantan.
Alan Rachman, Government Liason
- Engineer, >30 years upstream and downstream operations in Indonesia. PT Petcon, Harvest Natural Resources and Ormat International. Started his career with Schlumberger. Regular participant in Indonesia Government and and regulatory consultative panels focusing on renewable energy.